The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » Guests Area » Admin Abuse
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Author

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Banning prophet

Quote:
I banned Prophet from our server today. The reasons arent personal... from what I've been hearing about you, I would like to play you sometime. Its just b/c you are an S1 member. Please think twice about your choice of clan and how your clan of choice can affect your gaming experience ie: banned from majority of servers.

I'm just going to make this clear: S1 are banned from TE servers, for your leader's dispicable actions and no other reason.

TE-DEADMAN Inc.

Co-Leader of The Exiled.
quote from S1 forums..

i never had anything personal with u either...but thats not a real reason.. DX is not even a leader to me.. i dont follow him.. i play aside him. S1 isnt really led by a person its really a team effort type thing.. but anyway.. i wanted to say the real reason i was coming to your server. and i'd like to ask to be unbanned.(even if i have to take off my tag) TE felix is a friend from school and we just found out friday that we both play tribes and both play annihilation, so i saw he was on the TE server and i wanted to play with him... if u noticed... when i joined we acknowledged each other and he called be by my real life name.. i dont cause trouble u can ask anyone. i think banning dx might make sense but not all of S1 just b/c of the clan.. sounds a bit harsh and unreasonable.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject:

Well, the relations with more than DX has prompted us to ban S1 in whole. X_Purity_X doesn't like us, apparently DX is rubbing off on that new guy in that clan. The entire nature of S1 has been lying to us and disrespecting us.

If/When you leave S1 say so and I can promise you'll be removed from the ban list.

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject:

Hey.

Look Prophet.. you sound like a very nice guy and all but im just doing my duty. The entire clan decided about the ban and so did many other clans. You see DXSTRYR is a diplomatical bastard. He was nice with us when he needed help then he came back and bit us in the ass. He started all this sh!t with me in the WAR forums. Then when he got banned from most servers... he pretended his brother or someone did the whole thing. Anyways you can refer to this topic.

Again.. nothing personal. <3

http://theexiled.pwnageservers.com/foru ... .php?t=624

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject:

I don't see a problem with you coming to our servers, but the only way that you will be able to get in is if you don't have the S1 tag on. You don't have to quit, you just can't wear the tag, or it won't let you in.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject:

ok thx krogoth, well i guess im late in responding but i only wanted in to play with my friend felix.. hes from school

and not to add drama but

Quote:
Clan TE started off as an idea and soon rolled up into a fairly large clan. The Exiled's founders were Krogoth, Pengwin, and Noxwizard. With their many skills they soon grew this idea into a large and prosperous clan. Also with the help of the Senior Member and the First Recruit the clan grew bigger by the day. The First Recruit Tatonka had joined the clan while it was still an idea and helped a lot with the recruiting. TE is a neutral clan and will not choose sides. We try as hard as possible to stay neutral in all Clan affairs Domestic and Foreign. Welcome to Clan TE's website and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also if you're looking for a clan why not join us click here <Join.html>. Be sure to stop by our forums </forum/> and say hi.

kinda looks like ur against S1 and taking <!>'s side.. i found this on ur front page

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject:

Yeah we need to change that.

And we just have a grudge against S1 coz DX sucks. He's a, lets say too much up himself.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject:

Read the line after the one you bolded.

You can't always stay neutral when someone constaly aggrevates your clan.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject:

He's got a point(krog).
And dead, Im not taking sides or anything, it seems to me it is a tad personal between you and TRocket. TE itself is neutral still, but when something like S1 becomes a problem they won't open their arms. TRocket likes to joke sometimes on his server: one time while Shinji was cracking lame jokes, he announced that he'll be kick in 5 seconds for just that, and be handed a lollipop on the way out. He himself is a good kid, but I really dont think he should be runnin a clan and starting out like this.
Hopefully in maybe a few months after the flames have burned down a bit others might make exceptions. But right now, you're pretty much screwed for joinin S1.
(Note: Ck hasnt banned S1 fully. We recently got a request for a scrim against them, even though I accidentally kicked the messenger lol. Our clan is more of trust than prejudice, we learned that with antitrust. -.- )

Pengwin wrote:
Hmm
Last edited by TE-Kalidor on Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Top Offline
Profile YIM
Author

Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Unfortunately what happened had to do also with trust and not of personnal matters.

But I will be most happy when the flames die.

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject:

Words from ol'skool clan:

Not just to piss gas on the fire but I'm gonna add my 2cents.
I played my fair share of T1 in its day and the sad reality is HM killed it. I hate T1 cuz more than half the time I gotta spend dodging Happy modders, so I left to BF2.
I am glad to see TE and other ann clans are finally standing up to rid the HM threat.
As I see it TE arn't taking <!>'s side they are taking their own side ... and the side of every person who wants to have a FAIR & HONORABLE battle

I have known DX a long time and all I gotta say is sounds like he still the same whinny lil kid.
But slap your mouth if you call him a leader.

Thanks for your time, carry on.

[url=http://www.secretsector.com]Image
Image[/url]
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Board index » Guests Area » Admin Abuse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2