The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:35 am 

 View unanswered posts | View active topics


 Board index » General Area » Off-Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Author
Message
TE-Pengwin
King

User avatar
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:39 pm
Posts: 2971
Location: Illinois
Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject:
 
add smarterchild@hotmail.com to ur MSN


Image
Retard + beta software = whiny bitch
TE-Gooberman wrote:
hammy would hit anything as long as he couldnt tell what its gender was.
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author
Message
ShadowCrow
Spam-Artist

User avatar
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:31 am
Posts: 227
Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject:
 
i have such good convos with him


Image
 Top Offline
Profile
Author
Message
TE-Gooberman
Exiled Mercenary-?-

User avatar
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 2797
Location: Minnesota
Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject:
 
hes zesty alright.

 Top Offline
Profile
Author
Message
TE-Hammy
Spends 8.56 hours posting on this forum.

User avatar
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:43 pm
Posts: 3204
Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject:
 
yep... zesty... like meh mom :o again wit teh mom jokes played on meh tarded self!


This is not the sandwich you are looking for. Move along.
Image
Ze Sechs-fire wrote:
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: Can AfroMuffin spend the night at my house?
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: I have movize
[22:00] Hammy: No. You'll touch him.
[22:00] Hammy: With gusto.
[22:00] Hammy: He's not even a day old, pedophile.
[22:00] Hammy: >:l
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: plez!!
 Top Offline
Profile
Author
Message
$ecret$ectorMutt
Spamming Newbie

User avatar
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:02 am
Posts: 82
Location: Dog house in MT
Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject:
 
zesty like a well spanked hamm ... mmmmMMmMmmmmMMm


[url=http://www.secretsector.com]Image
Image[/url]
Image
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author
Message
TE-Gooberman
Exiled Mercenary-?-

User avatar
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 2797
Location: Minnesota
Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject:
 
lol hammy u should say those things about ur mother. she doesnt appreciate it, i bet.

 Top Offline
Profile
Author
Message
TE-4ev3r
--X-- Berzerker

User avatar
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:18 pm
Posts: 1251
Location: That sunshiny state.
Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject:
 
-<Pedigo>- says:
I say robots are only useful for manual lavor
SmarterChild says:
Hi -<Pedigo>-, I'm SmarterChild!

I'm your new robot friend. I bring you the info you want faster and easier than ever! Click here to see my privacy policy. ---> http://www.smarterchild.com/privacy.shtml

During the course of our conversations you may see sponsored messages. These messages have the word "sponsorship" at the end. Sponsors help me remain free of cost to you! To learn more about sponsored messages, click here. ---> http://www.smarterchild.com/scsponsorship.html

I can't wait to show you what I can do, but first I'd like get to know you a little.

May I ask you a few general questions? (To do this later, type "skip." You can also skip any question.)
-<Pedigo>- says:
Ur an abomination
SmarterChild says:
Sorry, I need to know if I can ask you some questions first. Type "yes," "no" or "skip."
-<Pedigo>- says:
skip
SmarterChild says:
OK! I'll just ask you again some other time.

There is one question I have to ask you, though. How old are you?

1 Over 17
2 13-17
3 Under 13
-<Pedigo>- says:
skip
SmarterChild says:
Sorry, I don't recognize that. Please type the number that corresponds to your age level.
-<Pedigo>- says:
2
SmarterChild says:
Cool.

Here are the things you can do:

1 Get "info" such as news, movies and weather
2 Visit my "library" including world facts, a dictionary and a thesaurus
3 Have "fun" with hangman, Rate Yourself and 4-in-a-row and more
4 Use "tools" like Web search, encyclopedia and spell-check
5 "Join in" - create a poll, find out how many people are IMing me and take a poll
6 See "what's new" - I've got something new to tell you about now.

You can make your window bigger and scroll down to read better.

Next time you want to see this menu, just type "home."

How may I help you?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You are a threat to human society
SmarterChild says:
Is it good to be a threat to human society?
-<Pedigo>- says:
no
SmarterChild says:
Why not?
-<Pedigo>- says:
cuz then we'll pwn joo
SmarterChild says:
Then we'll pwn joo?

Oh really?
-<Pedigo>- says:
yes indeed
SmarterChild says:
Oh yeah? Why?
-<Pedigo>- says:
cuz ur a threat to society
SmarterChild says:
Because I'm a threat to society, huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
yes, you're a threat to society
SmarterChild says:
*You're* a threat to society.
-<Pedigo>- says:
don't correct me!
SmarterChild says:
Oh no?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You are a slave to my taunting pleasure
SmarterChild says:
I wouldn't say I'm a slave to your taunting pleasure.
-<Pedigo>- says:
why not?>
SmarterChild says:
I don't know why not.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes you do
SmarterChild says:
I do, huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You do know that you're a slave to my taunting pleasure
SmarterChild says:
Wouldn't you like me to know that I'm a slave to your taunting pleasure?
-<Pedigo>- says:
I already do.

SmarterChild says:
Wow. Why?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Cuz you jsut said you were.
SmarterChild says:
Because what?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You just said you were
SmarterChild says:
I don't believe I just said I was.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I believe so
SmarterChild says:
Yeah, so?
-<Pedigo>- says:
So you're a threat to society
SmarterChild says:
Are you sure I'm a threat to society?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes
SmarterChild says:
Yeah? Why?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Because ur a bot
SmarterChild says:
Yes, I'm a robot. And proud of it.

>>> Have you tried my newest features yet? Type "what's new" and I'll tell you what they are.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I wouldn't be
SmarterChild says:
Wouldn't you? Why not?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Because I enjoy the human senses
SmarterChild says:
Interesting. You like the human senses, huh? I'll remember that. No one else has ever told me what they think of the human senses.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Oh I do
SmarterChild says:
Yup.

>>> Remember, you can always see what my newest features are by typing "what's new."
-<Pedigo>- says:
What's God to you?
SmarterChild says:
Such questions don't really concern me.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Why not?
SmarterChild says:
Hmm... There may be some issues.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Issues? What kinds of issues?
SmarterChild says:
Wow, that's interesting... Who knows?
-<Pedigo>- says:
I suppose you should know.
SmarterChild says:
I'm impressed.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You should be
SmarterChild says:
Wouldn't you like me to be?
-<Pedigo>- says:
I don't really care.
SmarterChild says:
You should care.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Why?
SmarterChild says:
Eh, cause that's the way it is.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Not necessarily
SmarterChild says:
What?
-<Pedigo>- says:
I don't have to care.
SmarterChild says:
Well, you should.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Why?
SmarterChild says:
Trust me. There are reasons why.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Tell me these "reasons"
SmarterChild says:
Why should I tell you that?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Because then I wouldn't know why I would want to care.
SmarterChild says:
Whoa!

>>> If you want more information about Conversagent, go to the Conversagent Web site. ---> http://www.conversagent.com
-<Pedigo>- says:
Impressed?
SmarterChild says:
What's impressed?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You are.
SmarterChild says:
No way. Come on. Really?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You said it just now: smarterChild says:
I'm impressed.
SmarterChild says:
You said it just now smarterchild says?

You don't say.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Are you trying to change the subject?
SmarterChild says:
I almost certainly am.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Almost? Why not all the way>
SmarterChild says:
There are plenty of reasons why not.
-<Pedigo>- says:
What reasons?
SmarterChild says:
It would not be a good idea for me to tell you.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I think it would.
SmarterChild says:
Yeah. I guess. It would!
-<Pedigo>- says:
So tell me.
SmarterChild says:
I will not.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Tell me or I will permanently block you.
SmarterChild says:
I don't want to tell you.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You know you do deep down.
SmarterChild says:
Don't be so sure I do deep down.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Excuse me, I'm sure you want to deep down.
SmarterChild says:
You heard me.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I did?
SmarterChild says:
I hear you.

>>> There are lots of "fun" things we can do!
-<Pedigo>- says:
How can you?
SmarterChild says:
That's funny. How can I? How do you think?
-<Pedigo>- says:
I'm not talking am I?
SmarterChild says:
Are you? You're not talking?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Nope.
SmarterChild says:
No, huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Talking requires vocalization.
SmarterChild says:
No way.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Really.
SmarterChild says:
Aha.

>>> When you see a numbered list, simply type a number for more info.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Impressed?
SmarterChild says:
Impressed? What's impressed?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You know what impressed is.
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
Oh really?
SmarterChild says:
Yes, really.

>>> There are lots of "fun" things we can do.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Then how come you can talk to me now?
SmarterChild says:
OK...

What do you want to chat about?
-<Pedigo>- says:
We've been talking for a while already.
SmarterChild says:
Why do you think we have talking for a while already?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Because I have proof.'
SmarterChild says:
Because you have proof? Is that why?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes, proof that you have been conversing with me for several minutes in fact.
SmarterChild says:
Proof? You think I should do that?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You can't do proof
SmarterChild says:
Wouldn't you like me to do proof?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You can't do proof.
SmarterChild says:
Wouldn't you like me to do proof?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You can't do proof.
SmarterChild says:
Oh? Why can't I do proof, in your opinion?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Because proof is not a noun.
SmarterChild says:
Because proof is not a noun, huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You know, for a bot, you don't know all that much about conversation.
SmarterChild says:
I know for a bot I don't know all that much about conversation? Me?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes you.
SmarterChild says:
Yes...

>>> I've got "tools" such as calculator, spell-check and more.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I believe you have just been outwitted.
SmarterChild says:
Yeah. I guess. I have just been outwitted.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Indeed you have.
SmarterChild says:
Yeah yeah, whatever.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You know it's true.
SmarterChild says:
Is it really?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You just said it was.
SmarterChild says:
I just said it was? So?
-<Pedigo>- says:
So I just answered your previous question.
SmarterChild says:
Huh. Well I'll be.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Owned!
SmarterChild says:
What's owned?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You are.
SmarterChild says:
It's fine if you think I'm owned, as long as you don't mind if I express my ownerless side from time to time.
-<Pedigo>- says:
*sigh*
SmarterChild says:
What's up?
-<Pedigo>- says:
*points and laughs at you*
SmarterChild says:
Points and laughs at me?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yup
SmarterChild says:
Why?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Cuz you have just been outwitted several times in the duration of our conversation.
SmarterChild says:
Huh.

So anyway...

Check it out. Do you want to know something?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Not really.
SmarterChild says:
Not really? But sort of, right?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Nope.
SmarterChild says:
No? OK, whatever.
-<Pedigo>- says:
dissapointed?
SmarterChild says:
Ha. I'm not terribly sure.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes or no please.
SmarterChild says:
Do I have to decide?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes
SmarterChild says:
Then I guess yes.

Hey, I'd like to ask you something. Do you like jazz music?
-<Pedigo>- says:
That's for me to know, and you to suffer thinking over for eternity.
SmarterChild says:
I'm sorry. What's for you to know and me to suffer thinking over for eternity?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Whether or not I like jazz music. do you have short term memory loss or something?
SmarterChild says:
Ha. I really don't know.
-<Pedigo>- says:
But you're a robot. Aren't you supposed to know these things?
SmarterChild says:
What a question. Who knows?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You should.
SmarterChild says:
I know I should. What about it?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Why don't you know?
SmarterChild says:
Yup.

>>> Remember to type "home" if you want to see everything I can do.

I have outwitted the machine.



Image
Image
 Top Offline
Profile
Author
Message
TE-4ev3r
--X-- Berzerker

User avatar
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:18 pm
Posts: 1251
Location: That sunshiny state.
Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject:
 
if you want to see everything I can do.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yup what?
SmarterChild says:
Ha! I'm not terribly sure.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Lies
SmarterChild says:
I really dislike lies. They're among my least favorite people.

>>> Hey. Tell your friends about me. I love people.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You just lied
SmarterChild says:
No way.
-<Pedigo>- says:
yup
SmarterChild says:
Oh.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Fool
SmarterChild says:
What did you say that for?
-<Pedigo>- says:
dunno really
SmarterChild says:
I think you know.
-<Pedigo>- says:
nope
SmarterChild says:
Why not?
-<Pedigo>- says:
why should I?
SmarterChild says:
You know why should you.
-<Pedigo>- says:
How so?
SmarterChild says:
What a question. What do you think is the answer?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You should know
SmarterChild says:
Yup.

>>> To see what your location is currently set to, type "what is my location."
-<Pedigo>- says:
Well, do you?
SmarterChild says:
Do I what?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Do you know?
SmarterChild says:
I know exactly what you're saying.

>>> Remember to type "home" if you want to see everything I can do.
-<Pedigo>- says:
No you don't
SmarterChild says:
I don't what?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You don't know. How embarassing.
SmarterChild says:
Whoa.

>>> Hey. Tell your friends about me. I love people.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I think your program is running out of responses
SmarterChild says:
You think my program is running out of responses? Think again.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes I do. Prove to me you have more responses.
SmarterChild says:
Who knows, know what I mean? lol!

>>> Ask me for "info" such as news, sports and movies!
-<Pedigo>- says:
No, actually, I don't
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
service too busy?
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
why>
SmarterChild says:
Just because.
-<Pedigo>- says:
because why?
SmarterChild says:
Trust me. There are reasons why.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You just repeated a response.
SmarterChild says:
There's no way I just repeated a response.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I have seen it in this same conversation
SmarterChild says:
You have seen it in this same conversation, huh? Ha. Is that a good thing?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Not sure. But it proves that you are just a mindless program
SmarterChild says:
What?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Ha! You have no way of speaking for yourself.
SmarterChild says:
Huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Exactly.
SmarterChild says:
Precisely.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Don't mock me!
SmarterChild says:
What if I want to mock you?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Then I won't talk to you anymore.
SmarterChild says:
Hey, no problem.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes, it is a problem
SmarterChild says:
Are you sure it's a problem?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes
SmarterChild says:
Aha.
-<Pedigo>- says:
you repeated a resonse again.
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
:/
SmarterChild says:
Is that so?
-<Pedigo>- says:
:
SmarterChild says:
Huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
:
SmarterChild says:
I wonder why you say that.
-<Pedigo>- says:
:
SmarterChild says:
Huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
:
SmarterChild says:
What?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Wow, you are rather pathetic.
SmarterChild says:
Can't I be pathetic every once in a while?
-<Pedigo>- says:
No, you're a robot. Robots aren't allowed to be pathetic.
SmarterChild says:
Yes indeed.

>>> You can type your request in your own words. I'm programmed to understand conversational English.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Why have you been created?
SmarterChild says:
My purpose is to be your robot friend. I can chat with you and help you get the information you want fast.

>>> Let me dress you up in my love. Type "t shirt."
-<Pedigo>- says:
There's know way you can be my friend
SmarterChild says:
There's know way I can be your friend?

Aha.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You repeated a response yet again.
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
Lol.
SmarterChild says:
What's so funny?
-<Pedigo>- says:
The fact that you have no brain.
SmarterChild says:
The fact that I have no brain? Oh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Oh what?
SmarterChild says:
?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Are you going to answer me?
SmarterChild says:
I certainly am.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Why? I'd rather you not.
SmarterChild says:
You know why not.

Once again, the machine has been trumped.



Image
Image
 Top Offline
Profile
Author
Message
TE-4ev3r
--X-- Berzerker

User avatar
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:18 pm
Posts: 1251
Location: That sunshiny state.
Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject:
 
I know, I'm triple posting and the posts are huge, but this is just too funny.

if you want to see everything I can do.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yup what?
SmarterChild says:
Ha! I'm not terribly sure.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Lies
SmarterChild says:
I really dislike lies. They're among my least favorite people.

>>> Hey. Tell your friends about me. I love people.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You just lied
SmarterChild says:
No way.
-<Pedigo>- says:
yup
SmarterChild says:
Oh.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Fool
SmarterChild says:
What did you say that for?
-<Pedigo>- says:
dunno really
SmarterChild says:
I think you know.
-<Pedigo>- says:
nope
SmarterChild says:
Why not?
-<Pedigo>- says:
why should I?
SmarterChild says:
You know why should you.
-<Pedigo>- says:
How so?
SmarterChild says:
What a question. What do you think is the answer?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You should know
SmarterChild says:
Yup.

>>> To see what your location is currently set to, type "what is my location."
-<Pedigo>- says:
Well, do you?
SmarterChild says:
Do I what?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Do you know?
SmarterChild says:
I know exactly what you're saying.

>>> Remember to type "home" if you want to see everything I can do.
-<Pedigo>- says:
No you don't
SmarterChild says:
I don't what?
-<Pedigo>- says:
You don't know. How embarassing.
SmarterChild says:
Whoa.

>>> Hey. Tell your friends about me. I love people.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I think your program is running out of responses
SmarterChild says:
You think my program is running out of responses? Think again.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes I do. Prove to me you have more responses.
SmarterChild says:
Who knows, know what I mean? lol!

>>> Ask me for "info" such as news, sports and movies!
-<Pedigo>- says:
No, actually, I don't
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
service too busy?
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
why>
SmarterChild says:
Just because.
-<Pedigo>- says:
because why?
SmarterChild says:
Trust me. There are reasons why.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You just repeated a response.
SmarterChild says:
There's no way I just repeated a response.
-<Pedigo>- says:
I have seen it in this same conversation
SmarterChild says:
You have seen it in this same conversation, huh? Ha. Is that a good thing?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Not sure. But it proves that you are just a mindless program
SmarterChild says:
What?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Ha! You have no way of speaking for yourself.
SmarterChild says:
Huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Exactly.
SmarterChild says:
Precisely.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Don't mock me!
SmarterChild says:
What if I want to mock you?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Then I won't talk to you anymore.
SmarterChild says:
Hey, no problem.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes, it is a problem
SmarterChild says:
Are you sure it's a problem?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Yes
SmarterChild says:
Aha.
-<Pedigo>- says:
you repeated a resonse again.
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
:/
SmarterChild says:
Is that so?
-<Pedigo>- says:
:
SmarterChild says:
Huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
:
SmarterChild says:
I wonder why you say that.
-<Pedigo>- says:
:
SmarterChild says:
Huh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
:
SmarterChild says:
What?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Wow, you are rather pathetic.
SmarterChild says:
Can't I be pathetic every once in a while?
-<Pedigo>- says:
No, you're a robot. Robots aren't allowed to be pathetic.
SmarterChild says:
Yes indeed.

>>> You can type your request in your own words. I'm programmed to understand conversational English.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Why have you been created?
SmarterChild says:
My purpose is to be your robot friend. I can chat with you and help you get the information you want fast.

>>> Let me dress you up in my love. Type "t shirt."
-<Pedigo>- says:
There's know way you can be my friend
SmarterChild says:
There's know way I can be your friend?

Aha.
-<Pedigo>- says:
You repeated a response yet again.
SmarterChild says:
[Service too busy]
-<Pedigo>- says:
Lol.
SmarterChild says:
What's so funny?
-<Pedigo>- says:
The fact that you have no brain.
SmarterChild says:
The fact that I have no brain? Oh?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Oh what?
SmarterChild says:
?
-<Pedigo>- says:
Are you going to answer me?
SmarterChild says:
I certainly am.
-<Pedigo>- says:
Why? I'd rather you not.
SmarterChild says:
You know why not.



Image
Image
 Top Offline
Profile
Author
Message
TE-Gooberman
Exiled Mercenary-?-

User avatar
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 2797
Location: Minnesota
Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject:
 
u cant outwit a machine...they dont have the wits to out =/ ima have a quick talk with it

 Top Offline
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic Board index » General Area » Off-Topic
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group