The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » Announcements
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Author

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: -+ FINAL SCRIM LEAGUE SCHEDULE +-

TRIBES LEAGUE

All of your clans have expressed interest and commitment to being in this Tribes Annihilation League. Here are our clans.

Clans:

|WAR|
|TE|
pb
>Blade<

Maps:

Rollercoaster
Raindance
Snowblind
Stonehenge
Broadside
Scarabrae

This is only the first part of the Tribes League Season.
If it is a sucess We will continue the League and hopefully begin to add more clans on.

Maps:
These maps have been chosen because they are the best known maps and most played. The map choices made are the suggested maps, however; If two clans want to scrim on another map, it will be permitted that they may agree to change the map for their scrim only.
Otherwise the two games of that particular week will both be played on the posted map.

Servers:
We will use the dedicated server of Kigens for all matches. If there are problems with this server in the future, there will need to be talks between clans on which server will be used. Passwords for the scrims will need to be announced at least one day prior to the scrimmage.

Players:
If a scrim squad does not show up at the match within a 15 minute time cushion it will be forfeited to the team with more people. The minnimum amount of players a clan can have, to make it an official match is a 3v3. If one squad has more players than the other, the League will expect that team to even the playing field by using a sub system. If neither team shows, the match will be considered a double forfeit.

Sportsmanship:
Perhaps the most important part of this League is the sportsmanship aspect. The purpose of this League is to have some fun, and to bring the clans together. Winning is obviously what people want, but it is far from the point of this League. There will be no flaming or negativity within the games. Arguing or hostility between clans will not be tolerated. If these offences are broken repeatedly, actions will be taken against the offending clan and expulsion from the League is likely.

Scheduling:
If scheduling changes are needed through the season, the clan desiring the change will bring the matter up with the opposing team and ask for a change of date. The team being asked is not required to appease the request, but every clan is expected to take into consideration the time constraints that others might have. The seventh week of the season will serve as a time for review, when we will make the decision to continue the league, or not. And if so, a time to add new clans. If any clan desires to leave the League at any point in the season (dont). The Leaders of that clan may request a resignation of their banner from the League of the Tribes League Forums. The Leaders of the four clans will play a crucial role in informing their clan about the matches and preparing their squad for the scrims. Also, clan leaders will need to open a clear line of communication between each other concerning scores, maps, time, or player issues with each otehr. I hope we all realize this.

>+< I believe this Document covers most of the questions that I am sure will arise, but if not, please contact me immediately. This post will serve as the main document on each of the clans forums for rule talk and discussion. It will also be updated and edited with any changes that may come along. There will also be documentation on the Tribes League Forums. I will keep records of the scrims but I hope everyone will do their part in documenting the scores and being truthful about what happened in the matches. Once again I want to emphasize sportsmanship, and the fact that this is for fun. These four clans all get along and we all have friends in everyclan. Lets keep it that way and have a good time with this.

I hope we are all on the same page. I will send this post to all four clans Forums, and also the TL forums. Please contact me with any questions.

Aim: blazerNDC
Xfire: rangerofwar

Good Luck to all the Clans and let the battles begin!~

|WAR| Ranger+
Chief of clan WAR.

+"Only the dead have seen the end of WAR"+
Last edited by |WAR| Ranger+ on Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject:

sounds good. when is the big war goin to happen??

XBOX LIVE : h4ck3d data***GO BROWNS!***
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject:

I stickied the topic. Cause I think its a good idea. :D

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Woot! An organized scrim schedule! Now we can really have some fun.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject:

This is gonna be good. |WAR| and <!> start it off tomorrow. Should be a good fight. Every time we have had practice scrims they have ended in ties.

Quote:
|WAR| SpecteR: INTENSE
|WAR| random: i am intense
|WAR| SpecteR: totally. you're so intense
|WAR| random: i'm the most intense person who's ever been intense
|WAR| SpecteR: dude. you're intensity permiates all around, enriching all creatures with intense intenseness...
|WAR| random: yea, that sounds about right
|WAR| SpecteR: yep. leave it at that for now
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject:

wahoo cnt wait till sat.

XBOX LIVE : h4ck3d data***GO BROWNS!***
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Again, it ended in a tie.

|WAR| - 4
<!> - 4

Quote:
|WAR| SpecteR: INTENSE
|WAR| random: i am intense
|WAR| SpecteR: totally. you're so intense
|WAR| random: i'm the most intense person who's ever been intense
|WAR| SpecteR: dude. you're intensity permiates all around, enriching all creatures with intense intenseness...
|WAR| random: yea, that sounds about right
|WAR| SpecteR: yep. leave it at that for now
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject:

well done war good stuff

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject:

that's 3 ties in a row now, right? damn, one of these days somebody will win

Top Offline
Profile YIM
Author

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject:

Or maybe you'll end up in a perpetual circle equlity, never winning or losing!

Top Offline
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Board index » General Area » Announcements
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3