The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » Announcements
Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Author

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Hmm... IF the Spartans would be alive to this day i would like to be one... THEY WERE AWSOME!! haha the 300 spartans almost faught of the persians... that was great... LOL WE NEED A SPARTAN DIVISION! lo lthat would be funny... hey can anyone make a spartan skin???

c0me g3t s0me
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject:

TE-_KILLER_ wrote:
hey can anyone make a spartan skin???

I'm going to try and make one from a Master Chief render.

Top Offline
Profile WWWICQYIM
Author

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject:

i think those 300 hundred spartans DID fight off the persians...speaking of which: i've mentioned this b4, but ima say it again. in DOA 4, u can play as spartan-458. u can also play as ryu hyabusa (from ninja gaiden...*drool). wouldnt it be interesting to see who would win in a fight between a legendary ninja and a bio-enhanced super soldier? i think so. and personally, my money's on the ninja :D

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject:

IT would have to determine on the weapons they would be using... If they weapons the ninja's use(in all movies) then i would say he would win.. but if the Spartan had some weird weapons then i don't know...

c0me g3t s0me
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject:

im 99% sure DOA doesnt have weapon based combat. unlike mortal kombat...damn u and ur addictive game crack midway! anyway...the weaponry u see ninjas using in movies is...well cheesy. they used katana's or straight edge swords, carried shuriken or throwing knives and had a...ok i cant remember the proper name for it, but it was basically a rope with a grappling hook on the end. u know...if they had to scale a wall. they were assassins u know. there were nunchuku and jo or bo staves, but they werent used as much. mostly katanas and daggers. yea...but if u play ninja gaiden, u get the dragon sword, war hammer, nunchuks, vigoorian flails (nunchuks with blades on the ends. they're badass for gettin massive combos) and shuriken, windmill shuriken (my fav thrown weapon. its basically a 4 bladed boomerang) a couple of bows, the dark dragon sword if u complete the game or what not...and the dabilhro (i know i probably spelled it wrong, but im too lazy to see the proper spelling) which is a giant 100 pound heft sword. its alsum if u use it right...and the various ninpo magics u get. firewheels, inferno, ice storm, inazuma. as well as a few other things im not sane enough to mention here. and i'd have to say with all the kickass ninja moves ryu has, he could beat a spartan. i mean...spartans are super strong, super fast and super smart. but its all artificial (i know they pick out the young kids who have above average abilities, and they do train alot, but they spend a few years getting muscle and bone stimulants. and the MJOLNIR armor just increases their strength, speed and reaction time etc) where as a ninja is pure natural talent. plus ninjas look SO much cooler. o my. what a large post.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject:

Hmm, nice long post Goob, but what does it have to do with Hurricane Wilma?

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject:

lol idk :D it kinda started when killer brought up the spartans. but what does your post have to do with the hurricane? hmm????? lol..just thought i'd throw that in there...

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject:

hmmm i couldn't have started it... Someone else did but i posted to it... don't blame it on me lol! :twisted:

c0me g3t s0me
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject:

TE-Gooberman wrote:
would these 'strong that survive' be spartans by chance? just wondering. u know...

HAHAHA don't blame it on me Smelly pants.

c0me g3t s0me
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject:

TE-Krogoth wrote:
Why don't you just nuke the whole planet and only the strong will survive, and Cortana will lead them in the new era.

theres the culprit. he mentioned cortana. killer u have to look for the root of the problem...and b4 u argue:

TE-_KILLER_ wrote:
Hmm... IF the Spartans would be alive to this day i would like to be one... THEY WERE AWSOME!! haha the 300 spartans almost faught of the persians... that was great... LOL WE NEED A SPARTAN DIVISION! lo lthat would be funny... hey can anyone make a spartan skin???

u took it from a simple question and turned it into THAT. :D lol

Top Offline
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7