The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » Announcements
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: DXSTRYR/TEAM ROCKET and clan S1 hereby BANNED from TE!

DXSTRYR kept bashing our clan even though we were not directly involved with what he was doing. He is not to access these forums or any offical TE server again. It has been made apparent that he does not like us even though he had posted this on our forums.

DXSTRYR wrote:
<!> is falling apart. (mainly due to S@ND^ pissing me off)

Some of you may have friends there.
Im here to settle a few things and ease some minds about my intentions.

The only people I invited to join my clan are my friends from this game. It had nothing to do with Tags it had to do with they are my friends and I invited them into my home (S1) They came willingly because they wanted to.

Im not a magician with some kind of magic powers of evil like S@ND^ would have you think. Im not running around to all the clans in Anhilation and beyond recruiting smurfs to lead a Evil Army of Destruction to destroy peace, justice and the American way.
S@ND^ is trying to make it seem that way that I am Evil.

I am not.

It is true however that I am opinionated, egotistical and sometimes hot headed as some of you may know (Pengwin, Deadman, Kigen....)

<!> is going to fall no matter what you guys do. If you dont want to skrim us fine. Hopefully its not because my clan has former <!> members in it. Think of it this way. You are The Exiled. Well in a sense that makes us brothers now dont it?

S@ND^ is a hypocrit In private he bashs most of you that run to his aid and defend him with words. If he was not a hypocrit and such a ass then why would his clan be falling apart right now?
Again am I a Sorcerer? No Im just a player who wants to make a clan for me and my friends.

I dont really like most of TE (As many in the community dont)
This is true but does that mean we cant get along and enjoy a game? I hope not. Rivalries are good in a war game.

Dont be fooled by <!> Geaorge Bush/S@ND
<!> will be a shelll of its former glory and I know TE would love to take its place at the top. I just want to fight you on the way there so lets keep the diplomacy lines open, the Skrimming active and let 7 fight his dirty little war. Hes losing and its only gonna get worse.

He has post on the WAR forums and in AIM convos with SAND that he does not like us and thinks "TE is worthless".

His IP will be posted a long with all the "smurf" member for bannishment from The Exiled Tribes servers.

Image Last edited by Kigen on Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject:

DXSTRYR:
IP: 12.203.152.185
Email: [email protected]

Image Last edited by Kigen on Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject:

hmm, not that DX/rocket is correct or anything . but isnt this a little harsh.at least for all of S1. it not like his opinion means anything

im not defending him , but i just dont want to see a precident started thats all . nor do i want to see inoccent players get punished for something they havnt done .

TE-Gooberman wrote:
when picard eats cake, an angel loses its wings.

TE-Hammy wrote:
When picard gets MSN, an angel loses its wings.
TE-4ev3r wrote:

The great alchemist of picture comments has returned!!!
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject:

About half of his members were smurfs.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject:

Most of his member were in on it with intent to do some harm to <!>, the only ones I feel maybe innocent of it are the ones from MK (Elite Renegades). The ones from MK are the only ones not found to be smurfing (in our mod). Nor have I seen those people from MK join Annihilation servers using the S1 tag.

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject:

i really dont know the make up of S1 but i still feel that you just ban the offenders . double clanning is not a good enought reason to just up and out ban someone , expel them from a clan YES . if they also did some of the same things that DX did then ban them . but do it on there own merits , not on just DX's actions is all im saying.

it boils my blood to see a whole group suffer for a few bad eggs .

TE-Gooberman wrote:
when picard eats cake, an angel loses its wings.

TE-Hammy wrote:
When picard gets MSN, an angel loses its wings.
TE-4ev3r wrote:

The great alchemist of picture comments has returned!!!
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject:

The only person actually banned is DX. The way we have it is that the word S1 is banned, so they can join our forum with their name, just not their tag.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Yup, we have not actually banned the people in his clan, though I will closely monitor most. But S1 is banned from here like KK banned UwK.

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject:

Most clans are jumping on. I know WAR has banned the (S1) tag.

Believe it or not, but this whole thing has brought the clans closer together, lol... I wouldn't have it any other way. :D

*hugs TE* Wanna make out?

Quote:
|WAR| SpecteR: INTENSE
|WAR| random: i am intense
|WAR| SpecteR: totally. you're so intense
|WAR| random: i'm the most intense person who's ever been intense
|WAR| SpecteR: dude. you're intensity permiates all around, enriching all creatures with intense intenseness...
|WAR| random: yea, that sounds about right
|WAR| SpecteR: yep. leave it at that for now
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject:

Oh baby, come here.. <3<3<3

J.k.

Top Offline
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Board index » General Area » Announcements
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2