The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » Announcements
Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Are you tired of this Bullcrap?
Yes. 100%  100%  [ 6 ]
No, because I let tribes control my life. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject:

TE-Hammy wrote:
i barley play tribes anymore so... ya
Yea, but when you do you seem to annoy the sh!t out of people and spam like theres no tomorrow, AND you tend to not listen.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject:

TE-Emu wrote:
TE-Hammy wrote:
Yea, but when you do you seem to annoy the sh!t out of people and spam like theres no tomorrow, AND you tend to not listen.

I have a life. It''s just that this game is like...awsome. I think it could actually compete with halo if it had a story behind it. :)

And I don't do any of that stuff you say, I didn't quit the clan because I say that I will never quit TE unless someone kicks me from the clan themselves, or, If I just have a hissy-fit from a really bad day and decide I can't take it anymore.
Which most likely won't happen.

Pengwin wrote:
Hmm
 Top Offline
Profile YIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject:

wow emu. ur like....wow. i dont know what to say. lol. i dont think anyone here is letting tribes 'control' their lives. and the reason we have it, is so u can point at people an call them a n00b. its the whole point of a video game. its an escape from reality. (best taken a little at a time)

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject:

TE-Gooberman wrote:
wow emu. ur like....wow. i dont know what to say. lol. i dont think anyone here is letting tribes 'control' their lives. and the reason we have it, is so u can point at people an call them a n00b. its the whole point of a video game. its an escape from reality. (best taken a little at a time)

He is a wise one.

(Wow Im speechless)

Pengwin wrote:
Hmm
 Top Offline
Profile YIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject:

TE-kalidor33 wrote:
TE-Emu wrote:
TE-Hammy wrote:

I have a life. It''s just that this game is like...awsome. I think it could actually compete with halo if it had a story behind it. :)

And I don't do any of that stuff you say, I didn't quit the clan because I say that I will never quit TE unless someone kicks me from the clan themselves, or, If I just have a hissy-fit from a really bad day and decide I can't take it anymore.
Considering i was talk to HAMMY

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject:

TE-kalidor33 wrote:
TE-Emu wrote:
TE-Hammy wrote:

DANMIT

lol j/k

nah some ppl dont like other pl and blah blah then when it gets into a big enough bubble i pop it and everything goes back to nromal

Retard + beta software = whiny bitch
TE-Gooberman wrote:
hammy would hit anything as long as he couldnt tell what its gender was.
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject:

TE-Gooberman wrote:
I am seeing people escape from reality all the time, they take it offensively when someone on a game calls them a name.
Its crap.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Ok this is the way I see it, normal people log into tribes everyday. They play and lead normals lives. Some other people get so casught up in it all that they get mad when people that live on the other side of the world call them a name. Like I said, people need to get a life. I'm not saying it all of you but it is definalty some of you guys.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject:

Emu... U gotta calm down man, Tribes IS just a way for people to Get away from Their life, Some people have some Stuff going on that is really bad, so games is like a calm down Thing. they have Issuses so They play games, TRibes is one of them, so just calm down man... My gosh, U posted like 7 or 8 times already, No one else is Getting to post....

c0me g3t s0me
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject:

TE-_KILLER_ wrote:
Emu... U gotta calm down man, Tribes IS just a way for people to Get away from Their life, Some people have some Stuff going on that is really bad, so games is like a calm down Thing. they have Issuses so They play games, TRibes is one of them, so just calm down man... My gosh, U posted like 7 or 8 times already, No one else is Getting to post....
Yeah see? People play tribes cause they have issues. To get away form reaslity, and soo enough tribes is their reality. And no I'm not gonna Calm Down. I ahve something to say and everybody is gonna know.

Top Offline
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4