The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » Announcements
Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Author

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Tribes: Ascend Party for KlanKind's 8th Anniversary

Quote:
Hello,

My game handle is KK-Conan_OTNight, and I am among the few remaining members of the Starsiege:Tribes gaming clan, KlanKind, founded 4/20/2004. You may remember me, I may remember you, we likely played together or against each other at some point, or we may have never met (which is a shame).

Today I'm here to tell you that KlanKind is in the beginning phases of re-launching itself as a gaming clan with the release of Tribes:Ascend by HiRez Studios. HiRez acquired the Tribes franchise, and they are doing a terrific job with this release. The self-billed world's fastest shooter with total freedom of movement (and freakin jetpacks!) has never looked so good.

So please stop by the forums at http://forum.klankind.com - you already have an account! If you can't remember the password or have trouble logging in, drop me a PM or send an email to [email protected]

Say Hello, Re-Enlist, or have a game with us sometime!

Join Tribes:Ascend by signing up now, it's FREE! My player name is ConanOTNight. Follow this link to get started: https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribes ... aign=email

Get your Disc on! Hope to see you soon!

Sincerely, KK-Conan_OTNight

We had a falling out with KK several year's ago, but I've been talking with Conan and we'd like to see Tribes live again and would like to have a get together to celebrate KK's 8th anniversary. I'll keep talking with Conan and see about getting more details, and I would like to see TE support this.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Tribes: Ascend Party for KlanKind's 8th Anniversary

I'm in!

Top Offline
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Page 1 of 1