The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » Spam Area
Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Author

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: MMMM.....TASTY SPAM

this is a spam area, so i figure ima make some use of it.

Our story begins on a lonely hilltop miles from civilization. The furby, kettleshininger, hunts a bunny with his 1 d12+2 greatbow. He lined up the sights on the great beast, but it noticed him before he could impale it with an arrow. The massive bunny charged the bush kettleshininger was hiding in and narrowly missed him with its mighty horns. this was no ordinary cotton-tail, it was a jackalope; the great bunny of lore! The beast turned, a glint of fury in its eye. kettle knew that he wouldnt dodge its horns at this range. He had to find away to distract it. The jackalope charged him, and kettle jumped back in a matrix-esque manner. He snatched up a handful of dust and flung it at the bunny. it hit the horned monster right in the eye. It reared back in pain, and gave a roar of irritation. This was the only chance kettelshininger would have.....he let loose 3 arrows from the thick bow string. 2 landed in the monsters chest, but the 3rd one hit perfectly centered on its nose. the giant bunny fell back, dead as a doornail. Kettle let out a cheer of victory as he went to butcher the jackalope for dinner. his victory, however, was short lived. A bear had been waiting for the rabbit to die, and it emerged from the trees to devour kettle's kill. Kettle would not stand for that. he lit an arrow on fire, and shot at the branch just above the bears head. it caught flame and startled the bear. The branch fell, smacking the bear on the head and lighting him on fire. Kettle did a little jig, certain he had beaten another creature. he would have alot to eat that night. The bear wasnt ready to die yet....TO BE CONTINUED!

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject:

wtf u think i got the time to read all that! *sigh* i'll just go buy the cliff notes for it :lol:

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject:

usually u just ignore spam, but yes u should read it. i mean, it IS the first chapter of an epic 8 part mini-series :)

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject:

u ever so slightly frighten me at times.

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject:

yes, i seem to have that affect on people. i cant figure out why

lol

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject:

u cant figure out y? lets start with ur sig.....

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject:

theyt're tasty and peanuty. what could possibly be wrong with them?

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject:

idk if i've ever even had one :?

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject:

PART 2 OF THE FURBIES TAlE!

The bear had obviously taken a fire safety class. it stopped, dropped and rolled. with the flames extinguished, kettleshninger was in alot of trouble. the bear was pissed. it ran at him growling a horrible growl. kettle ran for his life. the bear crashed through trees and bushes right behind him. his only hope was that he could climb a tree. everybody knows bears are too stupid to climb. The little furby began tying a rope to one of his arrows. the beast was right on his heels. he fired the arrow in to a large overhanging tree branch. it hit, and he began to pull himself up the rope. he reached the top and cut the rope off the arrow. the bear sat at the base of the tree. "hahaha you stupid animal! you cant get me now!" kettle taunted. The bear had different plans, however. it reached up and pulled down the branch kettle was sitting on. kettleshninger was sure that he was finished. Then he got one last idea...he stabbed the bear in the eye with an arrow. it roared in pain and dropped the branch. kettle realised then that he had made a dire miscalculation. the branch snapped back up and flung the little fuzzball over the hilltop, towards a giant lake on the other side of the forest. TO BE CONTINUED

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject:

i'm not reading that...

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5