The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » Guests Area » Admin Abuse
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Typical Admin Abuse and anger problems >.>

Well this is an admin abuse, probably not but to me, I feel insulted and abused. I won't say any lies or any other nosense but this about this abuse.

(SI)^ DXSTRYR! apparently has an "anger problem" and gets pissed off and uses Baby Nuke Launcher and Os Launcher to kill me in mid-air and not stinger. I'm not sure who de-toungued me(I know sounds weird, if not ok >.> ) but I was talking a bit of crap by calling him a noob, big whoop everyone calls eveyrone noobs. And DXS has this so called "anger problem", right? Well I called him a noob and someone said "You odne it now" and I asked "What, made him cry?" and then used my voice pack to say "Sorry." And then I think he asked for someone to whisper admin code to him and I asked "What, gonna kick me? then I said "lol" and I was de-tongued. They asked me a few questions that seemed like questions, but without the "?". and they de-tongued me to listen to what I had to say and asked if they knew my rep(reputation). And the got de-tongued again. and then I decided to post this Admin Abuse, and I was de-tongued when I was checking and he said "if you have nothing to say don't suck up our bandwith sitting in obs mode". This may not seem like Admin Abuse and no one might not be able to do anything about it, but its just to let people know about DXS' so called "anger problem"(I say that).

(SI)^ DXSTRYR! and if you read this, I'VE BEEN SENT TO ROCKFORD INSTITUTE!! ITS FOR PSYCHOS, LUNATICS, ANGER PROBLEMS, AND OTHER THINGS WITH THIS SUBJECT!!!

Learn to control your anger DXSTRYR and don't get mad, its just a game and who cares if someones a noob(not name calling....so control your temper). If you learn to control your "anger problem", it'll benefit to you greatly in many ways, adredaline, speed, strength, and not much to being smart lol, just being able to control your temper. Control your anger until you get in a fight or something close to this, and unleash your wrath on your opponet, but don't over do it like I have done before >.>(they went to hospital with a broken nose, broken arm, and maybe a couple fingers or knuckles from hitting the lockers >.>(slow people....)) It will benefit greatly like I said before(it will benefit to many others as well) and control your temper after they quit, don't wanna do any serious damage like a coma or death now do we? Didn't think so.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Last edited by TwiZtid on Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Twiztid, can you post your logs please.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject:

Now then, let's try this again. This thread is about DX abusing admin on one of our members. I have asked for the logs, and unless you have something to say about this particualr incident, then I suggest you think twice before posting on this thread.

As for Prophet, we did not say he uses HM or hacks, so we don't have a problem with him posting on our forum or going to our server.

LaZy, if you are going to continue to bash us on our own forum, then I suggest you quit coming here. If you do post another slanderous remark, you will be banned from our forum.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Board index » Guests Area » Admin Abuse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Page 1 of 1