The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » General Discussion
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 231 guests
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject:

I do not feel that this would have helped.

But whatever.

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject:

I am only making sure that he gets the story from all sides. We want everyone involved to be fair and objective. If you are as confident in your case as you appear, you need not be worried, for at this point I am still relativly unbiased.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject:

I was talking about this thread itself, not you Xbox. :P

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject:

no this thread shows the truth

KK shows lies prime reason i wa sbanned, becaus ei told the truth and other stuff KK did to TRY to get someone they dont like (kigen) to be banished from Anni

Retard + beta software = whiny bitch
TE-Gooberman wrote:
hammy would hit anything as long as he couldnt tell what its gender was.
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Im gonna tell you the truth......Im not gettin involved...........so no need to tell me the story.....

Top Offline
Profile ICQYIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Well, you know.....

I just don't want more drama.

Top Offline
Profile WWW
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject:

S1 all over again, Lets just ignore this and go on wit TE problems cuz all were doin is pullin our selves even farther in this $h!t. just let um cry about there problem.

XBOX LIVE : h4ck3d data***GO BROWNS!***
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject:

I say we go on the offencive. If they want a fight, I say we give them one. If they say we did bad things, and we didn't, we dont want them to be liars, we could hack and stuff.

^All that, is FALSE
--

Lets just offer a simple apology, even if we didnt do anything noticable. Then things can go the way they were. We should just talk to them kindly, and ask them to forget all this happened.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject:

SIGH

Alright, this is not getting us anywhere.
KK(no offense, I like(most of) yer clan members and all, but you are taking it waaay to harshly) is being a bunch of idiots as far as I can tell. Kigen hasn't done sh!t. He hasn't 'hacked' anybody's forums.*ZOMGHAXXORZ* He's older and more mature than you and you know it. Nice guy, has had his bad days, but no: not hacker.
You have failed to provide sufficient evidence of this, and so far I haven't seen any 'hacking' in your forums either. Nor do I believe that he would actually INFORM you of hacking, cause that would just be plain stupid. I know Peng can be a bit hard to deal with but he's a very good leader. I doubt Krog would actually not have regard for KK or its standards, and fully back TE with maturity. Your actions against TE are immature and just plain childish. The so called 'e-mails' have no sufficient proof that they are in fact the intercepted e-mails, and I am sickened by the fact that KK, one of the most powerful clans in anni, would actually do something like this.
And in addition, I DEMAND to see posts from your members of the so called 'actions' from Kigen. So far as I have witnessed, CD is being a spoiled tyrant of a brat, and wish that I see what other members and/or leaders have to say about this.
I bid you aedieue.

Pengwin wrote:
Hmm
 Top Offline
Profile YIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Do you see what CD is blaming TE for?

1. Condoning unethical behavior admitted to by one of their own
a. Kigen knowingly and maliciously exposing personal information belonging to a member of Klan Kind

http://www.klankind.com/forumresources/ ... dEmail.pdf

b. Kigen following up with an emailed threat to Klan Kind and specifically, its members.

http://www.klankind.com/forumresources/ ... atMail.pdf

2. Krogoth intentionally and maliciously exposing privileged leader-to-leader conversations in hopes of garnering support from others unrelated to the situation.

This was a topic that was exposed on a "leaders only" forum, that I myself do not have access to at this point. However, suffice it to say, that it was originally conversation ment for CD, and the leaders of TE (as well as DX) that was then copy and pasted into the TE leaders only forum where it was viewed by WAR, TE, DF, <!>, and others. There were also non leaders involved in this topic...

3. Pengwin later publicly posting internal information and conversations found in the members only section of our forum.
4. Further dividing the community by inducing drama in their childish response to our diplomatic actions.

All of which can be found in this topic.

These are the only things CD is accusing TE of. View the evidence yourself, see what you think. If you can tell me that these things "weren't actually done" then you are blinder than I had originally thought.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Board index » General Area » General Discussion
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4