The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:50 pm 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » General Discussion
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Author

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Squad One (S1)

I decided to found a new Anhil clan with the players I met from MK and Ultra Ren mod.

They impressed me very much with thier display of skill and when I got to know them they showed great interest in crossing over to the Anhil community. This impressed me even more since they where playing in our mod and brand spanking new to it as well and it still took me every trick I know to stay 1 step ahead.

Our current forum site is: http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/squad1-about2.html This will not be our permanent home however since once the clan starts expanding I will make it a point to have a more personalised forum and page.

Our clan name is Squad One our tag is (S1) It was a hard toss up between Alpha Squad (AS), First Legion (1L) or..
Clan 1 (C1) (I was gonna make our motta C1 if you see one you'd better run!)
Alas even I thought it too corny LOL
So Squad One was short yet sweet and the one we liked the most.

Our server is currently running Ultra Ren but I am sure it will soon be Anhilation. Have'nt yet decided on version. This clan will be very actively recruiting and be heavly organised for skrimming.

So stop by and join up. We are very interested in any imput and alot of my guys are new to Mod so its a great opportunity to make new friends.

Respectfully.. DXSTRYR aka TEAM ROCKET!

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject:

OMG

Team rocket????

DUUUUUUDE!! SUP???

Lotsa clans joinin anni eh?

Pengwin wrote:
Hmm
 Top Offline
Profile YIM
Author

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Sup kalidor nice to see you I was in <!> for the last 18 months but I recently left and was lucky enough to run into a great bunch of guys from Ultra Ren that where looking to cross over to Anhil.

Please register Kalidor I would love to keep in touch.

Im also considering running storyline skrims. All clans willing to participate are encouraged to do so. I think it will add a new dimention to all of Anhil's clans and give them more of a history and also give individual members something more then just victory to be proud of. I plan on developing Hero's and Villains to allow my members to give even more to the game and community.I want to give my members and other players a outlet to develop themselves into Legends. You need the stories of Victory and defeat to herald your name otherwise the win is just numbers.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject:

If you need webspace and a forum, we can provide you with it. After a month, you will have stats on the subdomain that you can use towards getting a host.

Top Offline
Profile WWWICQYIM
Author

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Hey Nox did you play any MMORPG's?

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject:

HEY DX!!!

wanna run ur mouth again? jk i know u do.. but wether u will or not is up u

U can either be a man and apologise for the crap u pulled on all the servers i kicked u from. ive really never had anything against u until the other day no matter what anyone said about u.

Do that for me and well forget about it all.

otherwise be the little insulting bitch u were to me on those servers, and well see what happens.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/fools/index. ... topic=1124

Image Last edited by Bongwater on Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 Top Offline
Profile WWWICQ
Author

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject:

DX if u need any support TE will back u up in setting the new clan. We always help new clans. And DX u might wanna get Xfire.. its the way to communicate to the tribes community besides forums.

www.xfire.com

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject:

DXSTRYR wrote:
Hey Nox did you play any MMORPG's?

No, I haven't played any.

Top Offline
Profile WWWICQYIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject:

Bongwater wrote:
HEY DX!!!

wanna run ur mouth again? jk i know u do.. but wether u will or not is up u

U can either be a man and apologise for the crap u pulled on all the servers i kicked u from. ive really never had anything against u until the other day no matter what anyone said about u.

Do that for me and well forget about it all.

otherwise be the little insulting bitch u were to me on those servers, and well see what happens.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/fools/index. ... topic=1124

Ahhh one of my haters shows his ugly face just when I was thinking I was loved by all leave it to a disgruntled Pothead to begin a flame war.

However because i respect TE and thier forum and dont want to taint the gestures of good will displayed by my gracious hosts why dont you (bongwater) bring this to someplace more accomidating.

Oh and I wont even ban or restrict you from my forum nor will I admin abuse or kick you like you did moments after you started sh!t the other day I have nothing to hide I have raped you on countless battlefields and owned you hundreds of times your best excuse was I "only 1 vs 1?" Brint it to my forums and if you ave any testicles left after that just try and stop me in game from making you regret ever catching my notice.
http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/squad1-about2.html

I dont appoligise to my bitchs Puss i slap the sh!t out them when they talk back.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject:

My appoligies Pengy, Nox and DEADMAN as well as all of klan TE unless of course you like this sort of thing then come play along your more then welcome to jump in.

Top Offline
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Board index » General Area » General Discussion
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4