The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:55 am 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » General Discussion
Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Author

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Halo 2 was a failure, in my eyes, I don't have very high hopes for H3.

This is not the sandwich you are looking for. Move along.
Ze Sechs-fire wrote:
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: Can AfroMuffin spend the night at my house?
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: I have movize
[22:00] Hammy: No. You'll touch him.
[22:00] Hammy: With gusto.
[22:00] Hammy: He's not even a day old, pedophile.
[22:00] Hammy: >:l
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: plez!!
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject:

TE-Hybrd$n!pr wrote:
Then y didnt u just buy a pc....if u bought it to be like a pc and run a os on it then wtf. ur limited to wat the ps3 can do threw the os. u could build a pc for 800 bucks that could do wat that piece of crap dose and more. plus gears of war flipin owns resistance.

because i dont use the PC alot... i dont play games on PC ne more... lol i dont even play games on ps3 that much only when i got nothin better to do... but the ps3 is still good to me(ive always been a sony fan) n resistance is as good as gow >_> also gooberman what games u got for it?

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject:

well then... GOOO XBOX 360!! ftw!!!!

also... you gotta admit that CoD3 was like... amazing :)

c0me g3t s0me
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject:

Not on the Wii. :l

This is not the sandwich you are looking for. Move along.
Ze Sechs-fire wrote:
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: Can AfroMuffin spend the night at my house?
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: I have movize
[22:00] Hammy: No. You'll touch him.
[22:00] Hammy: With gusto.
[22:00] Hammy: He's not even a day old, pedophile.
[22:00] Hammy: >:l
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: plez!!
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject:

TE-Hybrd$n!pr wrote:
Then y didnt u just buy a pc....if u bought it to be like a pc and run a os on it then wtf. ur limited to wat the ps3 can do threw the os. u could build a pc for 800 bucks that could do wat that piece of crap dose and more. plus gears of war flipin owns resistance.

Ever stop to think about what kinds of games will end up being exclusive to the PS3?

I don't give a rats' ass about an OS. I already have a PC that's running all the games I need it to. I got a PS3 because of exclusive titles. It may not have many at the moment, but within the next year, there'll be a jackpot struck. With gusto.

Gears sucks. It's running on hype. Resistance is only "good" because it's the only exlcusive shooter on the PS3. It wins by default. It's a tactless sprayfest designed to satiate the same people who enjoy CounterStrike.

Gears sucks because it's the most repetitive, shallow, braindead, simplistic piece of tripe to ever disgrace my Xbox360's DVD tray.

_KILLER_ wrote:
well then... GOOO XBOX 360!! ftw!!!!

also... you gotta admit that CoD3 was like... amazing

And you, CoD3, eh? It was great on all of the platforms for which it was released, except the Wii where it suffered from various control issues. From what I've heard and seen, CoD2 is just as good, if not better. And it doesn't have those annoying contextual "press buttons to save yourself, jimmy!" 'action sequences' or whatever you want to call them.
It supposedly has some coding errors, too.

Also, I'm with hammy on his statement about Halo. Halo 2 blew soggy chunks. Halo 3 is looking to be running on fanboy-juice thus far. Not impressive. And that Halo RTS? Feeeeeeh.

Shugo! I've got Fight Night Round 3, as my only actual PS3 game right now. Getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma in June, though. That, paired with MGS4, is all the incentive I need for a PS3 (Hybrd, don't flail around at me with your PC talk, now that you have my reasoning for owning a PS3.)

I have heard the rumors of MGS4 being ported to the 360, though. Just because Mr. Kojima wants a rumble feature :l

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject:

well goob let me no wat games are only for ps3. very little and there will still be very little. ne game in the future that come out for the ps3 will be coming out for the xbox360. all the games that were exclusive to sony are no longer exclusive. there either on the xbox360 or unfortunately the wii
Quote:
Gears sucks. It's running on hype. Resistance is only "good" because it's the only exclusive shooter on the PS3. It wins by default. It's a tactless sprayfest designed to satiate the same people who enjoy CounterStrike.

there u go only exclusive shooter.
killzone 2 could possibly go for xbox360. so that kills ne good fps on the ps3.wanna no y?because there isnt a market in the ps3 like there was a ps2.and the xbox360 sales are STILL better then ps3.

o and to ur counter strike comment.. yah cs has been one of the leading games since it came out. and uhh lets see if u spray in 1.6 u wont hit ne thing. css if u spray ull get ppl but not like if u actually no how to aim.

i used to be a sony fan but i lost interest after sony lost all of its games.

tell me this..xbox 360 has better games, is cheaper, and has the same gfx as a ps3. and ....im goin to spend wat...300-400 bucks more for the same thing with less games...that seems like a good idea.

and hmmm... lets see GoW also was rated what best game of the yr?

XBOX LIVE : h4ck3d data***GO BROWNS!***
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject:

TE-Hybrd$n!pr wrote:
well goob let me no wat games are only for ps3. very little and there will still be very little. ne game in the future that come out for the ps3 will be coming out for the xbox360. all the games that were exclusive to sony are no longer exclusive. there either on the xbox360 or unfortunately the wii
Quote:
Gears sucks. It's running on hype. Resistance is only "good" because it's the only exclusive shooter on the PS3. It wins by default. It's a tactless sprayfest designed to satiate the same people who enjoy CounterStrike.

there u go only exclusive shooter.
killzone 2 could possibly go for xbox360. so that kills ne good fps on the ps3.wanna no y?because there isnt a market in the ps3 like there was a ps2.and the xbox360 sales are STILL better then ps3.

o and to ur counter strike comment.. yah cs has been one of the leading games since it came out. and uhh lets see if u spray in 1.6 u wont hit ne thing. css if u spray ull get ppl but not like if u actually no how to aim.

i used to be a sony fan but i lost interest after sony lost all of its games.

tell me this..xbox 360 has better games, is cheaper, and has the same gfx as a ps3. and ....im goin to spend wat...300-400 bucks more for the same thing with less games...that seems like a good idea.

and hmmm... lets see GoW also was rated what best game of the yr?

Stating the obvious, I see. I know that Sony lost exclusive rights. I know the PS3 sales are dismal.

You're acting like the typical short-sighted Sony doomsayer. This is the first year of the new generation in consoles. There are going to be games for the PS3; realize that, please. Developers just need to learn what they're working with.

Supposedly, Sony is remaking the PS3 without the Blu-Ray technology, a solution to a problem that only matters in the short term. You pay 600 USDs for a PS3 and get a Blu-Ray player in addition to a whole media center, and the Blu-Ray player itself can cost as much as the console.

And what, are you selling yourself out to consoles that only have FPS titles? Big surprise there, I suppose.

And yes, Gears was awarded GOTY and some other awards, but I'm not sure as to why. It looked pretty freakin' really ok, and the controls were extremely unbelievably managable. The squad mechanics were completely unecessary and mostly forgotten. The AI was questionable at times, and the storyline was a generic regurgitation of average Sci-Fi blech.

And just for the record, the Wii is kicking the 360s and the PS3s asses right now. You want good, exclusive games with an undeniably novel fun factor AND a disgustingly low price tag? Pick up the Wii.

The 360 has a larger library of games, a lot of them exclusive, because it's been out for over a year now. It's using the good ol' familiar HDDVD format, too. The PS3 has just launched, and is using a new media format.

Think about these things. Take in the factors that effect sales, development and title exclusivity.

Sweet Jesus, I just went back and deciphered your post a little bit more and saw this:
Quote:
unfortunately the wii

See, you're full of bias and hate. You talk as if the Xbox360 is totally the coolestest thing out there. All 3 consoles are nice and fine pieces of hardware, and your lack of respect for the Wii makes no sense.

It's winning the war. It has been winning the war.

Congratulations on being a fanboy.

Last edited by TE-Gooberman on Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject:

Let's be nice now children.

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject:

One major thing that affects consoles are release titles. Both the Xbox 360 and Wii had new games on release. The PS3 only had games that were already out for the 360/Wii/PS2, which really hurt their sales. Even some of the PS3's new games have already been out for a long time (like Oblivion, it even has 2 expansion packs already).

As for Blu-Ray, Sony may be losing that battle to the HD-DVD.

Top Offline
Profile WWWICQYIM
Author

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject:

TE-Noxwizard wrote:
One major thing that affects consoles are release titles. Both the Xbox 360 and Wii had new games on release. The PS3 only had games that were already out for the 360/Wii/PS2, which really hurt their sales. Even some of the PS3's new games have already been out for a long time (like Oblivion, it even has 2 expansion packs already).

As for Blu-Ray, Sony may be losing that battle to the HD-DVD.

I'm proud to say that I play Oblivion on the PC.

That's just why I didn't buy a PS3 for the launch titles. Great things are coming!

We must prepare.

Top Offline
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Page 2 of 10