The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » General Discussion
Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

should Dihydrogen Monoxide be banned from use
yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
no 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
what the heck is it? 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
Author

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject:

Hmm, wonder what Goob's going to do when he grows up....

Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject:

A fireman drug dealer?

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Hey, it's just not bad for your health.

I never said anything about the legal standpoint.

I'll use trained guinea pigs to smuggle placebo drugs across the border of Kazakhstan, by the way.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Qpan wrote:
TE-TwiZtid wrote:
Ok, what about all the good things that from from DHMO? They usually never tell you that, or tell you a little bit when they see if you want it to be banned or not because they are probably wanting its banning too. Its the opposite obviously if they want it unbanned, like the law making Marijuana illegal for example, people only say good things like it helps a bit with the pain of some cancers.

*sigh* The things people have to do to get the solutions they want.

you know twiz thats a good point , i like the way your thinking there .

^_^

The main way Marijuana addicts destroy their family is if they're like extremely against drugs, or as people love to believe and say that Marijuana is only a gate way drug, only for idiots who give in to peer pressure or just wanna try other drugs like OxyContin or LSD. Other that that, if you're smart about it and don't take other drugs and its better if you grow it yourself so you can almost guarantee its not laced with other drugs, no I didn't say drugs are good, and I'm not saying they're bad. They are harmful, sure, but not bad.

Marijuana is around the weakest drug as in like harming the brain and usual body functions(correct me if I'm wrong) as long as its not laced or anything, but there are so many things that are 'good' and 'bad' about Marijuana. It helps with the pain of some cancers(thats good right?) but the chemicals(THC, Tetrahydrocannabinol or Tetrahydrocloric Acid or something) in Marijuana cause affects on the brain.

Basically, theres nothing 'good' and nothing 'bad about drugs, just things that make you feel happy and other things that don't. If you wanna deal drugs, I do not suggest this, but if you're smart and however long you aren't in jail, you might be having a nice life.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject:

TE-TwiZtid wrote:
Qpan wrote:
TE-TwiZtid wrote:
Ok, what about all the good things that from from DHMO? They usually never tell you that, or tell you a little bit when they see if you want it to be banned or not because they are probably wanting its banning too. Its the opposite obviously if they want it unbanned, like the law making Marijuana illegal for example, people only say good things like it helps a bit with the pain of some cancers.

*sigh* The things people have to do to get the solutions they want.

you know twiz thats a good point , i like the way your thinking there .

^_^

The main way Marijuana addicts destroy their family is if they're like extremely against drugs, or as people love to believe and say that Marijuana is only a gate way drug, only for idiots who give in to peer pressure or just wanna try other drugs like OxyContin or LSD. Other that that, if you're smart about it and don't take other drugs and its better if you grow it yourself so you can almost guarantee its not laced with other drugs, no I didn't say drugs are good, and I'm not saying they're bad. They are harmful, sure, but not bad.

Marijuana is around the weakest drug as in like harming the brain and usual body functions(correct me if I'm wrong) as long as its not laced or anything, but there are so many things that are 'good' and 'bad' about Marijuana. It helps with the pain of some cancers(thats good right?) but the chemicals(THC, Tetrahydrocannabinol or Tetrahydrocloric Acid or something) in Marijuana cause affects on the brain.

Basically, theres nothing 'good' and nothing 'bad about drugs, just things that make you feel happy and other things that don't. If you wanna deal drugs, I do not suggest this, but if you're smart and however long you aren't in jail, you might be having a nice life.

Marijuana IS a gateway drug. Addicts develop a desire for a better high, and so start mixing different drugs with it to make a more potent concoction.

And marijuana, even just a little bit, messes you up. It might not be a major issue, but it's with you for the rest of your life. If you're smokin' a lot of it, then you'll have bigger problems later in life (in the short term, too).

As for the medicinal uses of marijuana, I'm fairly certain that's all a placebo/psychological effect.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject:

I agree with you goob, except marijuana does cause a "relief" of pain in a certain sense. It's a hallucinigen, making your brain do weird stuff. It can be loosely related to getting drunk, but the negative affects are more severe and immediate.

Anyways, why use marijuana? Why do we have pain killers like vicadin and morphine? These are both effective, longer lasting, and don't have near the amount of negative side-affects as marijuana.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject:

It is mainly just psychological. So many people start smoking Marijuana then move on to bigger and more expensive drugs for a 'better' high yes, but thats for those who don't really care or do not know too well about all or most of the effects, long term and short. Example, my brother use to smoke Marijuana but stopped, he smoked for about 3-5 years, something like that, and never went into the bigger and more expensive drugs. By bigger, of course I don't mean literally physically bigger, stronger effect bigger.

Of course, the more you do of almost anything, the bigger/better you get more effectiveness of whatever it is that you're doing.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject:

I think that some of the current pain meds got there initial research from drugs like marijuana . but its a natural drug t , unless you tamper with it that is . ppl have been smoking it for a looong time .

i for one dont smoke it ( it dont like me ) but i have no problem with others doing so in moderation . just like alcohol to me . enjoy in moderation and take responsibility in its use . i wish the govts would wake up and see the hypocrisy.

TE-Gooberman wrote:
when picard eats cake, an angel loses its wings.

TE-Hammy wrote:
When picard gets MSN, an angel loses its wings.
TE-4ev3r wrote:

The great alchemist of picture comments has returned!!!
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject:

I agree along those lines Q. But you have to take into consideration the snwball affect. If marijuana is allowed, then other drugs would get pushed into being made legal, since marijuana isn't as common as alcohol.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject:

I agree Q, but its kinda hard to explain, heres an example that agrees with 4ev3r,

Theres a rule that no one follows in my school, but it says that if you cut in the lunch line, you'll be taken aside and talked to about cutting in line and put in the back of the line. People cut all the time, but if no one cut in the lunch line, and one person, say its a girl and shes really hot, she wants to be with her friends instead of being at the back of the line. If she cuts, others will want to cut and then so on.

Make Marijuana legal and people will want other drugs legal until its just complete chaos with people doing PCP or GHB or LSD. Personally I think its kind of dumb that Marijuana is legal and cigarettes are legal, Marijuana is mainly legal because it affects the brain most of all, the THC in Marijuana does. Nicotine in cigarettes mainly affects your heart and lungs. I guess people want their brain over their heart and lungs but I don't know.

Top Offline
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4