The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:20 pm 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » General Discussion
Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Author

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject:

u know, none of those FPS rates for the intels are 'horrible' they're just slightly less than the AMD's. i dont see why it matters so much. my intel runs Q4 and FEAR with everything cranked up without problems.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject:

pink floyd explains this o_o

This is not the sandwich you are looking for. Move along.
Ze Sechs-fire wrote:
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: Can AfroMuffin spend the night at my house?
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: I have movize
[22:00] Hammy: No. You'll touch him.
[22:00] Hammy: With gusto.
[22:00] Hammy: He's not even a day old, pedophile.
[22:00] Hammy: >:l
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: plez!!
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject:

TE-Gooberman wrote:
u know, none of those FPS rates for the intels are 'horrible' they're just slightly less than the AMD's. i dont see why it matters so much. my intel runs Q4 and FEAR with everything cranked up without problems.

becasue the AMD 4400+ X2 is 500 bucks compared to a Pentium 4 extreme which is $1000+ thats why intel sucks

Retard + beta software = whiny bitch
TE-Gooberman wrote:
hammy would hit anything as long as he couldnt tell what its gender was.
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject:

mine didnt cost 1000 bucks and i saw an AMD with slightly less than half of my PC's specs for about 600-700. and u've used the AMD PC and the intel, so u have 'hands on' experience with both to say that AMD really IS superior? and if intel really did suck so extremely badly, they wouldnt be in business. it all boils down to personal opinion, not hard facts.
u may commence destroying my opinions!

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject:

TE-Gooberman wrote:
mine didnt cost 1000 bucks and i saw an AMD with slightly less than half of my PC's specs for about 600-700. and u've used the AMD PC and the intel, so u have 'hands on' experience with both to say that AMD really IS superior? and if intel really did suck so extremely badly, they wouldnt be in business. it all boils down to personal opinion, not hard facts.

well ur in luck

Ive built more computer systems than i can count , AMD runs cooler, its smaller , its faster , its less expensive for the most part.

Second part of ur reply.. why intel is in business..

Because when it all first started tehy wer the ones who scored the contract with IBM .. moving on from that4 years later no ones ever even heard of AMD, moving on 2 years later, Pentium Overdrive Comes out AMD is still small and almost unknown. a year later Intel came out with their 486DX chip which went into so many computers u can find htem in dumpsters outside of any business.. anyways AMD released its own version of hte 486DX chip and it outperformed the Intel.. thats when they first got recognised...

from then to presentday - Because of Intels Prior success companys like HP , Compak , Dell and cicereo gave the processor contract to Intel. its only been the last year that those companys ahve been offering AMDs as well as intel

while all this was going on and huge amounts of intel processors were being put into massive computer sales operations AMD was gaining market still amoung the home and office users.

the first time it was noticed how much faster the amd processor was than the INtel was when they had to stray from pentiums Mhz system with processors of less Mhz performing better than intels with more. that was about 3 years ago.
and ever since AMD has been growing larger and larger with private computer sales locations beginning to switch over to AMD., and have managed to grab more than half hte marlet to this day.

and that goober is why intel is still in business.

Top Offline
Profile WWWICQ
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject:

also

dumbasses see ooo 3.8 Ghz OOO that was to be good compared to AMD's 2.0 GHz but the 2.0 GHz is better than intels 3.8

thats why intel is in buisness

TE-Gooberman wrote:
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject:

thanks bong. thats the kinda reply i've been lookin for :D. and ur average retard (im around asshats all day...i know em pretty well) wouldnt even assume that AMD and intel are 2 separate things.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Bongwater wrote:
TE-Gooberman wrote:

well ur in luck

Ive built more computer systems than i can count , AMD runs cooler, its smaller , its faster , its less expensive for the most part.

Second part of ur reply.. why intel is in business..

Because when it all first started tehy wer the ones who scored the contract with IBM .. moving on from that4 years later no ones ever even heard of AMD, moving on 2 years later, Pentium Overdrive Comes out AMD is still small and almost unknown. a year later Intel came out with their 486DX chip which went into so many computers u can find htem in dumpsters outside of any business.. anyways AMD released its own version of hte 486DX chip and it outperformed the Intel.. thats when they first got recognised...

from then to presentday - Because of Intels Prior success companys like HP , Compak , Dell and cicereo gave the processor contract to Intel. its only been the last year that those companys ahve been offering AMDs as well as intel

while all this was going on and huge amounts of intel processors were being put into massive computer sales operations AMD was gaining market still amoung the home and office users.

the first time it was noticed how much faster the amd processor was than the INtel was when they had to stray from pentiums Mhz system with processors of less Mhz performing better than intels with more. that was about 3 years ago.
and ever since AMD has been growing larger and larger with private computer sales locations beginning to switch over to AMD., and have managed to grab more than half hte marlet to this day.

and that goober is why intel is still in business.

go bongy go bongy go! :D

This is not the sandwich you are looking for. Move along.
Ze Sechs-fire wrote:
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: Can AfroMuffin spend the night at my house?
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: I have movize
[22:00] Hammy: No. You'll touch him.
[22:00] Hammy: With gusto.
[22:00] Hammy: He's not even a day old, pedophile.
[22:00] Hammy: >:l
[22:00] [df]Braveskin: plez!!
 Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject:

hammy whats AMD stand for??

thats right u dont have a clue what were talkin about but anywa sgo bong an AMD supporter

TE-Gooberman wrote:
 Top Offline
Profile WWWYIM
Author

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject:

hey i support AMD....c_C every PC i've had besides this one was an AMD. and they're definitely nice bits of hardware. its just....i have an intel. i dunno why. i just do.

Top Offline
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3