The Exiled

Shunned by Man, Accepted by Gods
* FAQ    * Search   * Members
* Login   * Register
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:56 pm 

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Board index » General Area » General Discussion
Post new topic Reply to topic Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Author

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject:

And yes, I wouldn't be a good spammer if I wouldn't spam my spamposts.

BLINK! I know why you have a crappy memory. Wait a moment, I'll just find the file first...

Yees, I found it. Then Copy paste.... Like this!

*-*BLINK! See, theres a hole.*-* #

And then we just add a number on the # place...

*-*BLINK! See, theres a hole.*-* 3371

And then we add the player on the start!

=*TE*=StarSeeker: *-*BLINK! See, theres a hole.*-* 3371

And thats it! Theres the reason for your memory being so crappy nowadays. :twisted:

And NOW I am going to give you some more "Spam the 1337 spammers spams spam."

(Here goes another 3 mins...)

Once I saw a spam topic with lots of spam spam in it. I didn't like spam or people spamming my spam or me spamming other spammers spam becouse I hate spam spammers. But anyways I went to read some 1337 spammers spam other spammers spam. The spam after spam looked kinda spammy and I liked the spam like becouse those posts were so n00bspammers spam. So I decided to spam some spam and then spam some more spam of my spam. I spammed "Spamspamspamspam" and the n00bspammers read the spam and spammed back "spam" and I replied "SPAMSPAMSPAM". And they were like "W0W. We have a spam spammer here omg spam. And then they like spamblocked me out of the spamtopic of spamness. So that might be why I hate to spam others spam's spam so much. So you all reading this spampost of my spam, learn to spam others spam real spammylike. There's nothing that can beat someone spamming other spam in a spamtopic full of spampeople spamming others spam and then spamming some more of their own spam.

0 \/\/ |\| 3 |) ! I'll be here to spam your spam's spam.

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

To make this post useful, I will add something clever to the end.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.

Top Offline
Author

BLINK! I know why you have a crappy memory. Wait a moment, I'll just find the file first...

And thats it! Theres the reason for your memory being so crappy nowadays. :twisted:

Once I saw a spam topic with lots of spam spam in it. I didn't like spam or people spamming my spam or me spamming other spammers spam becouse I hate spam spammers. But anyways I went to read some 1337 spammers spam other spammers spam. The spam after spam looked kinda spammy and I liked the spam like becouse those posts were so n00bspammers spam. So I decided to spam some spam and then spam some more spam of my spam. I spammed "Spamspamspamspam" and the n00bspammers read the spam and spammed back "spam" and I replied "SPAMSPAMSPAM". And they were like "W0W. We have a spam spammer here omg spam. And then they like spamblocked me out of the spamtopic of spamness. So that might be why I hate to spam others spam's spam so much. So you all reading this spampost of my spam, learn to spam others spam real spammylike. There's nothing that can beat someone spamming other spam in a spamtopic full of spampeople spamming others spam and then spamming some more of their own spam.

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.

Top Offline
Author

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject:

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.
. See theres a dot!

Top Offline
Author

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.

Now it disappeard

Top Offline
Author

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject:

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.

.. NOW THERES TWO DOTS!!! AIEEEEKKK!!!

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject:

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.

.. NOW THERES TWO DOTS!!! AIEEEEKKK!!!

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject:

64 If I counted right.

USELESS.

Hmmhmm...

I have a computer.

BTW.

"Your message has been entered successfully.

Click Here to view your message

Click Here to return to the forum"

Should be replaced with:

"Your spam-message has been entered spamfully.

Click Here to view your spam-message

Click Here to return to the spamforum"

Top Offline
Author

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject:

Thats it...

Got bored.

Top Offline
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 36  Next
Page 21 of 36